New Life for Kids' Shoes

I've brought new life into shoes by buying 'Scuff' repair dye next to the shoe polish. For my son's shoes I recently dyed his maroon dress shoes black when I realized the polish would just disappear off the scuffed toes. I've also changed the color of dark brown shoes that got water spots on them to a dark black as well. It hid all sorts of imperfections.

By Serenity

I made a little shoe holder. It is made out of wood and it is rectangular with 2 layers. Each kid gets its own spot. So the littler one Ben gets the bottom rack and the older one Becka gets the top.

vintage leather shoes
Extending the Life of Shoes
Parenting School AdviceOctober 8, 2005
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
🎉
🎄