- 1- 8 inch craft pumpkin, carve out 4 diamond shapes on each equal side of the pumpkin
- 1- 8 inch fall wreath, or make your own with leaves and flower and wire
- 1 small jar candle, fall scented
- 1 battery operated candle lite for inside the pumpkin
- 8 inch wooden base, or dish
- craft glue (Do not use hot glue!)
- Start by carving the pumpkin designs.
- Glue it to the base.
- Glue the candle jar on top, first cut off the stem, so the jar will sit flat!
- Then glue the wreath around the candle jar.
- Put the battery operated candle lite inside. Turn on the switch and light the top candle for an elegant table centerpiece!
Source: All materials purchased at Michael's Craft Store!
By Jackie from Norton, MA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
October 14, 20080 found this helpful
Do you have a picture of the finished product? I really need to visualize this. I saw a pumpkin centerpiece yesterday made from a real pumpkin and then there was foam on the inside and real flowers in poked into the foam.
October 15, 20080 found this helpful
You need to put a pcture with this.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 26, 2016 at 10:14:03 AM on 10.0.0.239 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us