Christmas Card Tabletop

The first of December, I put a clean white tablecloth on my dining room table and cover it with a sheet of clear plastic. Then when I get my Christmas cards, I put them under the plastic and wallah, I have a neat decorated Christmas table. I also add pictures of my kids and grandkids with Santa from years past.

This is a nice conversation piece when we sit down to dinner on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Source: I saw this idea in an old magazine.

By Connie from Vandalia, OH

What a fantastic idea. Just this very minute, I have all the cards we've received scattered all over the table, but your idea would fix that and make it look pretty. Thank you so much! I voted for you! :)

I love this idea,but the word is voila I believe, not wallah? I have seen this several times on this site, so I felt that I needed to question that. Maybe, wallah is a word that I just am unfamiliar with? I hope that someone will let me know? Thanks.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations IndoorDecember 18, 2009
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Making Christmas Cards
Christmas Card Caption Ideas
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding