Sandwich Spread from Leftover Meat

Here's a tip that my DH actually taught me (lol). He grew up with having his mom take whatever leftover meat (not hamburger) and put it through the blender or food processor to grind it up. Then she used it as a lunch meat spread. I usually add mayo and mustard to it, and whatever seasonings you used on the meat adds good flavor to it.

By Cali

My mom always did this with ham. She'd grind up leftover ham with green peppers (grinding them at the same time), add mayonnaise and sometimes a little sweet pickle relish and serve on rye bread - MMMM!

Take Out Containers in Refrigerator
Using Leftovers
Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversJuly 20, 2004
Jalapeno Spread
Jalapeno Spread Recipes
jar of Roka Blue in cupboard
Kraft Roka Blue Spread Substitute
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Meat Loaf
Using Leftover Meat Loaf