Grocery List Chalkboard

I have a grocery list board on my kitchen cupboard. I don't always have a pen and paper handy when I think of something I need at the grocery store. So I decided to use chalkboard paint to create a surface that I will always have handy. I prepared the surface of the cupboard as directed on the can and painted the cupboard. I also framed it with a 11 x 14 inch wooden painted picture frame (nailed on with small brads) I hot glued a small strip of wood to the frame to hold the chalk. The picture frame is decorated with miniature roosters. Which is the theme of my kitchen. When it is time to do the shopping I just copy the list off the board.

By Debbie Z

Great idea! Also just snap a picture of your list using your phone.

Organizing Your Kitchen, Dishes neatly organized in a wood cabinet.
Organizing Your Kitchen
Organizing KitchenNovember 19, 2004
A woman filling out Christmas cards.
Organizing Your Christmas Card List
Dry Erase Markers on White Background
Removing Dry Erase Marker from a Chalk Board
Grocery List
Creating A Grocery List
A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
🎉
🎄