Perler Beads Christmas Village

This is a Christmas village. All the houses and the people, fences and snowman were all made from Perler beads. I had to count the beads and use the peg boards to make them. Then I had to iron all of them so they could stay together. Then I made a platform for the village to sit on. I then hot glued the pieces in place where they are now. This was very time consuming but it is fun to work with the beads.

By Susan from Towanda, PA

Perler Beads Christmas Village

I love that idea! I have always wanted to make gingerbread houses that I could keep every year!

thanks

ginok

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

We love perler beads here cant keep them in the house even my sons 10 year old friends will bead with me. We went a few months back and got the huge tray because we needed more colors and I swear by end of the day, it was almost empty. Kids love to make things for their parents, here at my house b-day and Christmas of course I foot the bill. lol

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations CraftsMarch 7, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Pony Beads
Crafts Using Pony Beads
Child in Indian Costume
Making a Chief (Indian) Costume
Screen shot of Village Naturals Therapy website.
Village Naturals Therapy Reviews
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 6:33:34 PM on 10.0.2.150 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.