Always Check The Clothing Label

Be sure to check clothing labels for recommended care of the garment. The manufacturer is liable by law for accurate care guidelines on the label so if it is ruined it will be much easier to get it replaced.

May 2, 2012 Flag

I have a new dress that states to hand wash. As soon as I put it in the water it started to bleed the bright aqua color. I don't know all of the symbols that are on the tag and can't seem to find them anywhere either. What can I do to stop it from bleeding color and what do some of these symbols mean? A bucket with a hand - hand wash. A empty bucket with an X? A shirt?

By Rach

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Take a look at this link: http://www.text  .com/lguide.htm.

It's a fabric care chart that has all of the symbols that you might see on a tag.

I often hand wash a particular blouse and it always bleeds but it always comes out fine.

Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryApril 4, 2005
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Saigon Style
Making Vietnamese Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 7:13:11 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.