Billy (Golden Retriever/Hound Mix)

Billy is a 5 year old Golden Retriever/Hound mix. About 3 years ago, my dog was found roaming around the woods of Buffalo, NY. My boyfriend is the executive director of a company that transports dogs from high kill shelters to low kill shelters. When he was visiting a shelter in Buffalo and came across Billy in a kennel, he knew he was a perfect fit for me. Was he ever right.

Billy likes to chew on his tennis ball, play with his friend Chester the cat and watch movies with his mom. Billy is an amazing dog and brings so much happiness to me.

By Kim

Billy sounds like my dog. Likes to chew on things, chase around the cat and watch TV. Yep, sounds the same. Thumbs up!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes