Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
a nicely made bed

Finding replacement parts for small appliances can be very difficult; electric blankets are no exception. This is a guide about replacement controls for a Sealy electric blanket.

Here are questions related to Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket.

Question: Replacement Control for Electric Blanket

My housekeeper ran over the cord for my electric blanket with the vacumn cleaner. The outer coating was torn away and copper wires are exposed. Where can I get another control? It is a Sealy, LotNo:100312-2A. It was made for Biddeford Blankets. Help!

By Lillian

Question: Biddeford Sealy Electrice Blanket Control

Is there an 800 phone number for Biddeford to order replacement controls?

By Linda

Most Recent Answer

By Greg G.10/28/2013

800-789-6441

Question: Replacement Controls for Sealy Electric Blanket

How do I get a replacement control for a Sealy electric blanket that is 3 years old?

By Larry

Most Recent Answer

By rrobinett01/08/2014

Where can I get a control for Queen size blanket?

Question: Replacement Controls for a Biddeford Sealy Electric Blanket

The Biddeford Sealy electric blanket control that operates the heat to the blanket doesn't work. I am unable to find just that part. It is a single control for a queen bed. Any suggestions? Thanks. Harold

The Biddeford Sealy electric blanket control that operates the heat to the blanket doesn't work. I am unable to find just that part. It is a single control for a queen bed. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Harold

Most Recent Answer

By HAPPYINHARNED [13]11/02/2011

I have always found my replacement controls at Goodwill or Unique stores. You will have to remember what your plug togethers look like so you can get the right ones. You may even fing the exact ones. Good Luck.

Question: Sealy Electric Blanket Controls

How do I purchase replacement controls for a Sealy electric blanket?

By Pat

Most Recent Answer

By Deanj11/01/2011

Call:
1-800-MY-SEALY
1-800-697-3259
(business hours 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, Mon. - Fri.)

Question: Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket

Where can I find a replacement for a Sealy Diamond electric blanket controller?

By Judy from Chester, VA

Most Recent Answer

By staceylewis05/16/2010

I sell controls on ebay. Is the one that you are needing a Biddeford or what? How many prong, etc? Maybe I can help.

Solutions: Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket

How can I get a replacement control for my Sealy electric blanket?

Carol from Bloomington, MN

RE: Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket

I'm having a problem with one of my controllers as well. Apparently Sealy controllers are made by Biddeford blankets. If you go to biddefordblankets.com and go to the "Parts" section, you'll get contact info and parts info. There's a 5 year warranty on the controllers, so if you give them a call and talk to them, they might just send you one out no cost, or $20 (per the website) for replacement. (10/15/2007)

By Jon

Some of it might not be the controllers, but a short in the blanket wiring itself and the controllers are preventing the blanket from heating to prevent a fire hazard. I've had several of these blankets (and therefore have extra controllers) and new controllers don't always work. At that point, it's just better to buy a new blanket (12/30/2007)

By KW

I just called the 800 number and got a replacement controller for a king size mattress. We'll see if it works. Next time I have to purchase one, I won't buy this brand. These things are not cheap to begin with. (12/18/2008)

By LM