Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket

Finding replacement parts for small appliances can be very difficult; electric blankets are no exception. This is a guide about replacement controls for a Sealy electric blanket.

a nicely made bed
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Is there an 800 phone number for Biddeford to order replacement controls?

By Linda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

800-789-6441

Where can I find a replacement for a Sealy Diamond electric blanket controller?

By Judy from Chester, VA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I sell controls on ebay. Is the one that you are needing a Biddeford or what? How many prong, etc? Maybe I can help.

Read More Answers...

How do I get a replacement control for a Sealy electric blanket that is 3 years old?

By Larry

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Where can I get a control for Queen size blanket?

The Biddeford Sealy electric blanket control that operates the heat to the blanket doesn't work. I am unable to find just that part. It is a single control for a queen bed. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Harold

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have always found my replacement controls at Goodwill or Unique stores. You will have to remember what your plug togethers look like so you can get the right ones. You may even fing the exact ones. Good Luck.

How do I purchase replacement controls for a Sealy electric blanket?

By Pat

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Call:

1-800-MY-SEALY

1-800-697-3259

(business hours 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, Mon. - Fri.)

How can I get a replacement control for my Sealy electric blanket?

Carol from Bloomington, MN

Answers:

I'm having a problem with one of my controllers as well. Apparently Sealy controllers are made by Biddeford blankets. If you go to biddefordblankets.com and go to the "Parts" section, you'll get contact info and parts info. There's a 5 year warranty on the controllers, so if you give them a call and talk to them, they might just send you one out no cost, or $20 (per the website) for replacement. (10/15/2007)

By Jon

Some of it might not be the controllers, but a short in the blanket wiring itself and the controllers are preventing the blanket from heating to prevent a fire hazard. I've had several of these blankets (and therefore have extra controllers) and new controllers don't always work. At that point, it's just better to buy a new blanket (12/30/2007)

By KW

I just called the 800 number and got a replacement controller for a king size mattress. We'll see if it works. Next time I have to purchase one, I won't buy this brand. These things are not cheap to begin with. (12/18/2008)

By LM

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 13, 2013
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
small bedroom
Finding Replacement Controls for a Heated Mattress Pad
Electric Blanket
Finding a Good Electric Blanket
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 1:32:46 PM on 10.0.0.215 in 106 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.