Golf Tee For Filling Screw Hole

When I have a screw hole that has been waddled out and need to fill it, I just drive a wooden golf peg in it as far as it will go and then break the remaining of it off. It works great and afterward I can replace the screw where it belongs.

By Margie from Wagener, SC

Well, thank you. I'll begin watching for golf tees curbside since we don't have a single one. That idea

certainly sounds reasonable. I try to use several glue-coated toothpicks, so I don't have to redrill for the screw. I'll keep what you do in mind. God bless you. : )

Home and Garden Repair HomeJuly 11, 2007
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Photo of a screw.
Removing a Stripped Screw
🎉
🎄