Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

M&M Halloween Costume

0EmailPrintFollowSave

All buy material big enough to make a big circle, front and back, with solid color material. Allowing neck hole, arm holes & a way of putting it on. Sew or mark a big "M" on the front. Stuff the costume so it would fill out or balloon out. Could wear black or white tights. Go as M&M's candies! This would be cute as a bunch, all different colors.

By Terri

By marnee 1 10/05/2005 Flag

This is EXACTLY what I'm doing for my 3-year old this year. I actually took her to the fabric store to pick out her color - she chose Hot Pink.

Thanks for confirming my "how to".
Marnee

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Nikki (Guest Post) 09/25/2007 Flag

Could you give me directions for the m&m costume for a 6 month old and a 2 year old?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By carol (Guest Post) 10/29/2007 Flag

I am making my grandson M&M costume for Halloween. He is almost two. I cut out 4 big circles using my turkey fryer pan. I sewed two of the cirlces together, leaving a little bit open to put the stuffing in. Then turn right side out. Then I stuffed and closed up. On the computer I made the "m" using Word, the font size 650, the font Rockwell condensed. You can sew the letter on or iron it on. I put straps to go over the shoulder and straps to tie on the sides. Good luck

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sophia (Guest Post) 09/13/2008 Flag

Me and 3 friends are going to be m&ms and we want to know where they have white gloves for sale, but not that expensive help me out where do you get them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Post a Comment