Pine Sap on Porch Glider Cushion

We have a new porch in the front of our house and recently purchased a glider so we can enjoy our new landscaped front yard. Our problem is a large (several stories high) pine tree is over part of the porch and sap is falling on the glider cushion. I've already ruined one pair of pants. Need solutions for regularly removing the sap from the cushion. There must be some home remedy.

Jay in MN

Answers

I dont know of a homemade remedy for pine sap, but there is a product called De-Solv-It. It comes in a spray bottle is non-toxic and works wonderfully. I know for sure it will remove pine sap because my husband trimmed our pine trees and our beagle went running through them and was covered with sap. His entire coat was hard and sticky. I got the De-solv-It sprayed it in my hands and worked it thru his coat. Good as new.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 8, 2004
Pine Cones
Getting Seeds From Pine Cones
Beautiful Cedar Deck
Removing Sap from a Deck
Repairing a Glider Chair
Repairing a Glider Chair
Sap spot and cleaning supplies.
Removing Tree Sap on Microfiber
🎄