Finding Electrical Schematics for Foodsaver Professional II

I need the electrical schematics for my Foodsaver Professional II. It worked great for 15 years and all of a sudden I've got 3 blinking LEDS and it doesn't work.

I thank all of you for any help you can give me.

By Greg from CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This might be the life time expectancy for this item. Try checking for the availability on ebay and you might find a date to go by in the info, contact the manufacturer. Sometimes fixing things at that age are more expensive than a new one. Sorry.

Foodsaver
Repairing a Foodsaver
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesJune 10, 2010
Electrical Outlet
Removing Paint From Electrical Outlets
Foodsaver
Repairing a Foodsaver
Electrical Outlet
Adding More Electrical Outlets to an Old Fuse Box
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:19:57 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.