Stick Old Photos to Magnets

My best friend is a photography major. We were going through pictures one night and came across a great idea. We went to Wal-Mart and bought a pack of business card magnets in the school supplies section. We took wallet size pictures and placed them on the sticky part of the magnet. Just trim to fit and you have a great gift for parents, grandparents, and anyone else that you think would enjoy!

By Keri from Boone,NC

Hi Keri,

This is a great idea. I give them all the time. The Dollar Store has larger sheets if you find bigger pictures that you would like to make into magnets.

I also use advertising magnets.

We get a big one every year with the new phone book. I cut it to the sizes I need and stick photos on them with double sided tape.

Also use them for cute little poems or quotes that I print out from my computer.

Holidays and Parties Gifts InexpensiveNovember 19, 2008
brown cow magnet
Making Vintage Fridgie Diet Reminder Magnets
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Advertising Magnets
Uses for Advertising Magnets
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:50:35 AM on 10.0.1.140 in 969 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.