Merl (American Wolf Husky)

Merl..not by choice! He is 9 months old and an American Wolf Husky. I was in the wrong place at the WRONG time!

He's a handsome devil...being the key word! He loves to shred anything that isn't bolted down or electrified!

By Mary from Ste. Genevieve, MO

He is beautiful. He will mature and not be mischievous. Dogs are the most loyal friends. True Blue till the end.

I believe, with proper training and lots of love (emphasis on "lots of love"), Merl will turn into a sweet, lovable boy. You didn't say how the two of you got together - how about sharing that story with us. I get the impression that he was named before you got him, right? Hope he works out well for you and God bless you.

oh he looks sweet & innocent! ha!

I just love those faces with the little

eddie munster widow's peak so perfectly placed

Give him lots of cheap chew toys and praise him

when he plays with them they love to hear

"good boy"

I was at a friends house when I ..ahemm ...aquired Merl...someone had bought him and brought him back...The guy asked if I wanted him...who could resist..at that time he was just 7 weeks old...I brought him home to my other two dogs that are beagle /cocker mix...what fun they have , they are a family now...he's a good dog and with a little more attention he'll be fine...I have given him chew toys and any other thing I can think of...he eats it all!!! LOL..Oh well he's my "shredder" and I love him!

white mix breed dog
Wolf Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsNovember 15, 2008
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎉
🎄