Air Travel With a Companion

When traveling by air with a companion, be sure each checked piece of luggage has a change of clothing and some toiletries for the other person. That way if a bag gets lost or is delayed (chances are at least one will show up), you'll both have at least one change of clothing. If I had only thought of this when we last traveled to another state, my suitcase was lost and was not delivered to me for two days.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

Good idea. Wished I'd thought to do that after all those 22 moves across country I had to make. : )

Travel and Recreation TravelOctober 20, 2006
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🎄
🍂