This is such a fun project! Do it with your kids or by yourself. Great for the Thanksgiving table, or to make as a treat for your child's class.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate icing
- candy corn
- bite-size Oreos
- chocolate candy ball
- Spread icing/frosting over the surface of two chocolate chip cookies. Place six candy corn "feathers" around one of the cookies and then stick the end of this cookie into the icing spread on the second chocolate chip cookie so it stands up like turkey feathers.
- Place one bits-size Oreo onto the icing of the bottom cookie in front of the feathers. Spread a little icing on a second bite-size Oreo and stick it on top of the first, using the icing as glue. This is the turkey's body.
- Use icing to glue a chocolate candy ball head on top of the Oreos.
- Cut two white pieces off two candy corns for eyes and attach them to the head with a dab of icing.
- Cut the yellow part off one candy corn. Discard the yellow and use a dab of icing to attach the remaining section to the candy ball for the beak.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
November 19, 20080 found this helpful
Cute and one the kids will like to do. Thanks
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 11:07:30 PM on 10.0.0.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us