- 1 can golden hominy (14 oz.)
- 1 can French fried onions (3 oz.)
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp American cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Drain hominy, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid. Chop half the French-fried onions. Combine hominy, reserved liquid, chopped onions, green beans, soup, cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. Turn into a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish. Bake covered at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining onions. Bake uncovered 5 minutes more.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 3:18:26 PM on 10.0.0.132 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us