Looking for Instructions for a Jersey Quilt

I am unable to locate instructions, to create a jersey quilt, out of fire dept. jersey shirts. Can you recommend a link of instructions?

Thank you, Laura

Try looking up TShirt quilts, Tshirt memorabilia quilts, I think that might get you more information.

Hope that helps!

I just watched a show on TV that I think might apply to you called : "Quilting with Special Fabrics", on a PBS TV show called "America Quilts Creatively". And, because jersey is a knit & stretches somewhat, I'd follow the directions for the "minky" fabric, because "minky" is slippery, can't be ironed & it stretches quite a bit, what they did was use a light weight interfacing under it to stabilize it.

HERE'S WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE NOTES FROM THAT SHOW: (705 Quilting Special Fabrics)

http://www.americaquiltscreatively.com/projects_detail.asp?id=86

---> Hey, just in case you've never seen this show, It's REALLY good! And I don't even quilt! But at towards end of the show, the have a "technology" segment & I really like that! Not only do they teach you how to use quilting software for your computer, they show you how to do fun & unusual kinds of sewing projects. Lots of great ideas too!

Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
Crafts QuiltingFebruary 18, 2008
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Up close photo of quilt binding.
Binding a Quilt
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
🎉
🎄