Use Cheap Paint Brush to Clean Dryer Screen

To clean my dryer filter after every use, I use a 2 1/2 inch cheap paint brush (dollar store brushes are perfect) to sweep across it, it gets most of the lint and it took only seconds since I brush it right into a garbage pail. I also use it to brush off the top of my dryer when it needs it.

By Sandy from Harwood Heights, IL

That is a great idea! Don't forget to wash your dryer screen in hot water and dish soap once a week if you use dryer sheets. Dryer sheets have wax in them and that gets on your filter (you can't see it) and will eventually kill your dryer. The dryer cannot filter the lint anymore.

Another quick, inexpensive way to clean that dryer screen is to use an old toothbrush; it does an excellent job! I also find they're very handy to use for cleaning window screens. BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR OLD TOOTHBRUSHES! They come in handy for so many things; cleaning around faucets, cleaning jewelry, pre-treating stains ~ well, you get the idea. Once you start using them, you'll find they're one of the handiest little tools around. :)

Black Hair Dryer
Cleaning Your Hair Dryer
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 20, 2009
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
🎉
🎄