Million Dollar Rice Salad
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8oz.)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 cup cooked rice, cooled
- 12 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained (20oz.)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 1/2 pt. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and mayonnaise until smooth. Add rice, cherries, pineapple, and marshmallows and mix well. Fold in whipped cream and pecans.
By Robin from Washington, IA
April 13, 20100 found this helpful
Can cool whip be used in place of the whipping cream?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 1:04:46 PM on 10.0.0.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us