Include Note in Framed Art

When I was reframing a picture from my grandmother's attic, I came across an old magazine from 1917 that was used in the backing of the print. This gave me an idea. Now when I frame my craft projects, I enclose a magazine or newspaper (the front page would probably be the best) and a short note telling a little about myself, along with the current price of gas, housing, grocery staples, etc. I hope in the distant future someone comes across this and enjoys the little time capsule left behind.

Source: I actually modified the idea from cross stitch magazine that was printed in 1993.

By Leanne from Williams Lake, B.C.

Stack of pictures frames.
Storing Framed Artwork
Crafts AdviceMay 17, 2011
Crochet Owl Note Hanger
Making a Crochet Owl Note Hanger
Note Hanger
Homemade Note Hangers
Post-It Notes
Making a Post-It Note Holder
Flower Pot Note Holder
Making a Flower Pot Note Holder
🎄