Butter Lamb for Easter
Make a lamb out of butter for your Easter table. You need 4 sticks of butter or margarine (softened) and a potato ricer (or a play dough thing that makes hair).
- Bend one stick like arc and place on a plate.
- Take 2/3 of a stick and bend a small piece over for the nose and push on the top to make an indent for the ears.
- Place all that on the left corner of the whole stick that is on the plate.
- With the leftover 1/3 cut into 4 legs.
- Now with the remaining 2 sticks you make "fur" by pushing the butter through the ricer and attach onto the body and part of the legs (don't cover the face or ears).
- Then use 2 cloves (or whole pepper) for eyes and parsley in the mouth.
Source: I learned this at a workshop at St. Mary's Church in Ware, MA
By Ellen from Ware,MA
April 8, 20090 found this helpful
I love that, too cute to eat. Cream cheese would make a cute white one. Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 9:23:04 PM on 10.0.0.99 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us