Bread Pudding Recipe With Cinnamon And Apples

I am looking for a recipe for bread pudding that uses cinnamon and apples. I had one once years ago and it was the BEST!
Thanks!

Gabrielle from Alabama

Answers

Hello Gabrielle,

It's been years since I've had bread & butter pudding myself but I found this recipe through google.

Bread and Butter Pudding

Butter the sides and bottom of a deep pudding dish; butter thin slices of bread and put in the dish. Sprinkle thickly with sugar, add a little cinnamon, chopped apple or any kind of preserves between each slice until dish is full. Beat 2 eggs and add a tablespoon of sifted flour; stir 3 cups of milk and a little salt; pour it over the bread and let stand 1 hour. Bake slowly with cover on, &frac; of an hour. Remove cover and let it brown.

I might try it myself.

Mum

Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts PuddingJuly 12, 2007
Pile of green apples.
Selecting Good Apples
A pile of dried apple slices.
Drying Apples
Bread Pudding Recipes Without Liquor
Bread Pudding Recipe Without Liquor
Bread and Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding Recipes
🎉
🎄