Holiday Crockpot Recipes

I am looking for several holiday side dish recipes that you make in the crockpot!

By Patty from East Peoria, IL

Here you go: crockpot365.blogspot.com/2005/12/side-dishes.html

I made the cornbread stuffing at Thanksgiving and it was great. My only recommendation would be to saute the celery and onion before adding them to the crock.

Here's a stuffing recipes that I have made several times in the crockpot. It comes out very firm not watery.

http://www.tast  -the-Slow-Cooker

Patty, I've found that crock pot.com has a ton of recipes for all occasions. You can sort by ingredients as well as by meal type. I've tried a few of the recipes so far and have had great success with them. Good luck! Heather in Oklahoma

Thank you Heather, and JoRock for your response. Can't wait to try the stuffing! Trying to make my holidays easier (since I do all the cooking). Tired of being 'chained' to the kitchen! Now if I could just find an easier way for the clean-up! Thanks again!

Crockpot Stew
Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotDecember 30, 2010
Vegetable Soup
Crockpot Vegetable Soup Recipes
Slow Cooker Crockpot Bread Pudding
Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Bread Pudding Recipes
crockpot pulled pork
Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:21:00 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.