KeKe (Cat)

KeKe is a cat my daughter picked up from a neighbors barn. The kitty jumped from a hayloft almost into my daughter's outstretched arms! She knew then, this was our KeKe!

He is a real talker. He will talk to anyone that walks by or sits with him, occasionally he just talks to himself! He is also a "solicitous purrer" I call him!

No bug is safe as he jumps straight up about 6 feet on the wall to get them. His favorite spot is on the computer desk, he bats at the mouse and knocks it off so I can pick it up and then it starts all over again!

He loves to chase the dogs, too. Even though KeKe is a barn kitty, I could never ask for a better cat. He is the biggest lover kitty I've ever had. LOVES attention and always get it! Keke with upside down with head tucked under paw. KeKe in a box.

By Betsy

Closeup of profile.

What a beautiful kitty!

May you have many long and happy years together.

Pet Cat
Pet Cat Photos
Photos Pets CatsJuly 21, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume