Apricot Pecan Brie Tarts
- 25 pecans
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Brie, chilled
- 1 1/2 (17.25 oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- Bake pecans at 350 degrees F in a shallow pan 10 to 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool.
- Remove rind from cheese, cut into 24 cubes, set aside. Roll pastry into 15x10 inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface; cut into 24 squares. Fit squares into mini muffin pans, extending corners slightly above cup rims.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until it begins to brown. Remove from oven, and gently press handle of a wooden spoon into center of each pastry.
- Spoon 1/2 tsp. preserves into each shell; top with cheese cube and a pecan. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Enjoy! People will want seconds and thirds. They are so good!
By Susan from Henderson, NY
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 4:57:06 PM on 10.0.1.176 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us