Swiffer Cloths At Dollar Store

I bought a Swiffer regular floor sweeper when they first came out. It worked great and picked up even more dirt after I vacuumed. When I saw the price of the clothlike refills, I decided not to pay the high price. So when I was at the Dollar store, I saw a package of Swiffer like cloths. I got 20 cloths in the package for a dollar. When I got home I dusted the floor. I took off the cloth and was going to throw it in the trash when I noticed the other side was clean. So now I turn the cloth over and get double duty.

By Nancy from Peabody, MA

Another idea is to cut fleece the right size to fit on the swifter sweepers. Fleece does well picking up dirt, and it is washable! I am sold on that and plan on never buying another swifter disposable cloth again.

Ruth Hill

Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops, Linoleum Floor Being Mopped
Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsFebruary 28, 2007
Floor being mopped with a Swiffer WetJet type modern mop
Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes
young woman holding a Swiffer style mop
Making Replacement Pads for a Swiffer
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores