Place Dough on Dryer to Rise

While using your clothes dryer and making bread, pizza dough, etc., put the loaf pan on top of your dryer to help the bread rise!

Source: I figured this out when making a holiday dinner and didn't have enough counter space!

By dmb8 from Iowa City, IA

Thanks for the question as I live in the south and even though it is hot here there isn't as much leavening in the air and I will surely try this one.

This may sound kind of strange but I pull my car out into the sun and place any dough I want to rise in my trunk. There is no air circulation (i.e. cold air) and it gets just hot enough that the dough will rise perfectly. Living in Florida, with continual air conditioning, I accidentally came up with this solution to my Easter bread making. Works perfectly every time.

Another way is to put covered bowl of dough in oven with a bowl of hot water on oven floor or just put the dough in oven and turn on oven light it puts out enough heat to help the dough rise.

Food and Recipes Food Tips BreadApril 18, 2011
Rising Dough
Getting Dough to Rise
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes