Buying Borax in the Philippines

You mentioned in one of your posts that we can buy borax somewhere in a store in Quezon City, Philippines, could you please give me the full address?

By April59 from Philippines

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I saw someone in QC selling Borax on sulit.com.ph and i also heard in hardware stores you may find it.

December 17, 2012 Flag

Where can I find borax solution in Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao, Philippines?

By Antonio from Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 2, 2012 Flag

I've seen your post in about two forums already where you have mentioned you can get borax for only 80 pesos. I live nearby Quezon City and I was wondering if you can provide the exact location where you got it? I'll be heading there soon. Thanks a buncho.

By Charlie V.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 23, 2010 Flag

Where I can buy borax in the Philippines?

Alinodora

Answers:

Buying Borax in the Philippines

Try looking for stores selling ingredients for making home made laundry soap. Are you going to use it to cure mange in your dog? Where are you from? There is a store in Quezon City that sells borax for P80/kilo. (10/12/2009)

By tibbar

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Borax
Buying Borax
Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 23, 2010
Borax powder, with a measuring cup and spray bottle.
Cleaning With Borax
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Buying an eBook Reader, Someone using an eBook reader.
Buying an eBook Reader
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:55:57 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.