Felt Family Name Garland
Felt holiday family name stringer.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- felt red/white
- plastic eyes
- Cut felt into hearts and stars shapes.
- Sew up sides, leave a small opening.
- Stuff the shape through the opening and sew shut.
- Sew tinsel to side of hearts and stars.
- Put face on stars glue eyes on.
- Join stars and hearts with ribbon on end.
- Write names on back side in white glue and add glitter. Make as big as you would like with family names all on one side.
- Hang up with ribbon attached to sides of piece and you can enjoy for years.
By Cathy from Stanwood, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide