Candy Cane Puzzle Gag Gift
While putting the candy cane back together may be out of the question the candy bits will still taste great. This is a guide about candy cane puzzle gag gift
What are the puzzle sayings on the front of the candy cane bags?
0 found this helpful
The perfect White Elephant gift! Use those leftover candy canes for this cute holiday treat. This edible puzzle is sure to give the receiver a good laugh.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- candy canes
- craft/wrapping paper
- ziplock bags
- Add some color to the front of your your box by wrapping it, using craft/wrapping paper, preferably something that looks candy cane-ish.
- Using sticker letters or a computer print out, decorate the front and back of the box. Embelish with candy canes or other craft pieces.
- For "novice" puzzle, carefully break apart a candy cane into four pieces and place in Ziplock bag.
- For "advance" puzzle, place candy cane(s) into Ziplock bag and close. Hammer until you reach the amount of desired pieces.
- Create labels for each puzzle by writing or printing a title and instructions for each. Place instructions in each bag, and place bags in the box.
By Carrie from Yakima, WA
December 19, 20140 found this helpful
I'm trying to recreate your labels because they are so cute. So far I have read "Advanced Ages 8 and Up. Our newest puzzle is harder but well worth the effort." What else does is say? Thank you.
Read More Comments...
November 13, 20160 found this helpful
I am also trying to figure out the rest of the wording on the front of the bags. Does anyone know what they say?
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 9:49:26 PM on 10.0.2.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us