Candy Cane Puzzle Gag Gift
While putting the candy cane back together may be out of the question the candy bits will still taste great. This is a guide about candy cane puzzle gag gift
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
December 19, 20070 found this helpful
The perfect White Elephant gift! Use those leftover candy canes for this cute holiday treat. This edible puzzle is sure to give the receiver a good laugh.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- candy canes
- craft/wrapping paper
- ziplock bags
- Add some color to the front of your your box by wrapping it, using craft/wrapping paper, preferably something that looks candy cane-ish.
- Using sticker letters or a computer print out, decorate the front and back of the box. Embelish with candy canes or other craft pieces.
- For "novice" puzzle, carefully break apart a candy cane into four pieces and place in Ziplock bag.
- For "advance" puzzle, place candy cane(s) into Ziplock bag and close. Hammer until you reach the amount of desired pieces.
- Create labels for each puzzle by writing or printing a title and instructions for each. Place instructions in each bag, and place bags in the box.
By Carrie from Yakima, WA
Read More Comments
December 19, 20140 found this helpful
I'm trying to recreate your labels because they are so cute. So far I have read "Advanced Ages 8 and Up. Our newest puzzle is harder but well worth the effort." What else does is say? Thank you.
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
What are the puzzle sayings on the front of the candy cane bags?
January 3, 20170 found this helpful
WhAt are the puzzles sayings on the front of the candy cane bags ?