Craft: Candy Cane Puzzle
Candy Cane Puzzle
The perfect White Elephant gift! Use those leftover candy canes for this cute holiday treat. This edible puzzle is sure to give the receiver a good laugh.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- Candy canes
- Craft/wrapping paper
- Ziplock bags
- Add some color to the front of your your box by wrapping it, using craft/wrapping paper, preferably something that looks candy cane-ish.
- Using sticker letters or a computer print out, decorate the front and back of the box. Embelish with candy canes or other craft pieces.
- For "novice" puzzle, carefully break apart a candy cane into four pieces and place in Ziplock bag.
- For "advance" puzzle, place candy cane(s) into Ziplock bag and close. Hammer until you reach the amount of desired pieces.
- Create labels for each puzzle by writing or printing a title and instructions for each. Place instructions in each bag, and place bags in the box.
By Carrie from Yakima, WA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Just found this and think it's a great idea.
Do you mind if I ask what you have printed on your labels please?
By Sandy from WI (Guest Post)
very cute and clever idea!
Add your voice to the conversation.