Candy Cane Puzzle
The perfect White Elephant gift! Use those leftover candy canes for this cute holiday treat. This edible puzzle is sure to give the receiver a good laugh.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- Candy canes
- Craft/wrapping paper
- Ziplock bags
- Add some color to the front of your your box by wrapping it, using craft/wrapping paper, preferably something that looks candy cane-ish.
- Using sticker letters or a computer print out, decorate the front and back of the box. Embelish with candy canes or other craft pieces.
- For "novice" puzzle, carefully break apart a candy cane into four pieces and place in Ziplock bag.
- For "advance" puzzle, place candy cane(s) into Ziplock bag and close. Hammer until you reach the amount of desired pieces.
- Create labels for each puzzle by writing or printing a title and instructions for each. Place instructions in each bag, and place bags in the box.
By Carrie from Yakima, WA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
December 19, 20070 found this helpful
very cute and clever idea!
November 5, 20100 found this helpful
Just found this and think it's a great idea.
Do you mind if I ask what you have printed on your labels please?
December 19, 20140 found this helpful
I'm trying to recreate your labels because they are so cute. So far I have read "Advanced Ages 8 and Up. Our newest puzzle is harder but well worth the effort." What else does is say? Thank you.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 1:01:11 PM on 10.0.1.156 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us