Using Long Lace Panels

There are so many uses for long lace panels. I have put them across the bottom of windows to create privacy, while letting in the light above. I have also used one hooked across my open door to my apartment, to let in air (there's an updraft in my hall) while maintaining privacy. And a lace panel hooked up behind vertical blinds allows me to keep them pulled back, while letting in air and shielding me from outside eyes. Besides, the lace with the ruffle on top really does soften the look of those vertical blinds!

By Pam from L.A., CA

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Window TreatmentsApril 3, 2006
Knifty Knitters
Stitching Together Panels Made on Knifty Knitter
lace close up
Lace Shaping
Old Lace Pillow
Crafts Using Old Lace
Cleaning Lace Curtains
Cleaning Lace Curtains