Veterinary On-line Pet Forum

Does anyone here know of an online pet forum that is moderated by veterinarians who will answer pet health concerns? My doggie is okay, but I'd like this information for the future. Thanks in advance.

By Bluesome from Tonawanda, NY

Dr. Shawn's Natural Pet Care Yahoo! Group

In order to help people get together and discuss natural pet care topics with myself and others, I've created a fun Yahoo! Group called Natural Pet Care.

When you join my group you can receive my free weekly newsletter, discuss health related issues with others and keep up with what's happening in the world of natural pet care!

Joining is simple. Just click on the link below and you will go to the Yahoo! Group sign up page if you already have a Yahoo! Group account log in. Otherwise, click the "sign-up" link to create your free Yahoo! Group account.

See you in my group! Sign up for Natural Pet Care Yahoo! Group. Lots and lots of good information.

What a great service for you to start an online Pet forum! Thanks for thinking of us who love our pets! :)

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 1, 2009
Veterinarian taking a blood sample from a cat.
Finding a Veterinarian That Accepts Payments
A cat with an empty food dish.
Free Pet Food for Low Income Families
Horse's Face
Treating Bumps on Horse's Face
Cute puppy with vet in background.
Saving Money on Veterinary Expenses
🎄
🍂