Timer Button Missing From Pizza Oven

About 5 years ago I received a pizza oven as a gift and just got around to opening the box. The timer button which also is needed to turn on the oven was not in the box. Any suggestions?

Tracie from Shawano, Wi

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'd first contact the company to see if they still have them or a similar one that would work. If not I'd check garage sales, ebay, and the like -- someone might have one on sale cheap that you could take the timer off of. then I'd try to find a web site that sold discontinued merchandise. Good luck.

Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 7, 2007
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
Using a Water Heater Timer
Using a Water Heater Timer
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 24, 2017 at 8:29:41 AM on 10.0.0.175 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.