- 2 packages frozen peas and onions (10 oz. each)
- 2 packages frozen green beans (10 oz. each)
- 2 packages frozen lime beans (10 oz. each)
- 2 packages frozen corn (10 oz. each)
- 1 cup grated coconut
Cook vegetables as directed on packages. Mix vegetables and sauce. Place in oblong 9x13 inch casserole dish. Top with coconut. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until bubbly on top.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated onion
- 2 Tbsp. grated green pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Mix cream, mayonnaise, onion, green pepper and cheese to make sauce.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 26, 2017 at 9:14:14 AM on 10.0.2.135 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us