Make Postcards Out of Old Christmas Cards

It 's not too early to be thinking about Christmas. This year, send postcards or letters instead of Christmas cards. You can even cut your old Christmas cards, from last year, in half and send the pretty side as a postcard. You're being "earth friendly" by keeping new cards out of the garbage dumps. If you send postcards, whether purchased or homemade, remember they require less postage than a regular card! Old Christmas cards make great gift tags too!

I love the tag making with the old card any time of the years, to me it adds a more personal touch to the gift. I try to match the tag to the paper/bag. I have also used the card front to place on plain boxes and then trim with ribbon. I have painted the box with a color, than glued the card on it. Around it, just had fun with it.

Using Old Christmas Cards
Uses for Old Greeting Cards
Crafts Christmas CardsOctober 8, 2007
Finished tile trivet project (square format).
Making a Greeting Card Trivet
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards