Food Processor Homemade Noodles

contest winner icon

This is such a fast way to make homemade noodles (makes enough for a family or party of 8).

Put 4 eggs in food processor, turn on until beaten (make sure you use the blade on the processor for the whole thing). Then turn the eggs on while adding self-rising flour to it, and make sure the dough ball is real stiff, but soft enough to roll out. Then just pinch enough to roll out very thin with a rolling pin, if you don't have a pasta maker. I have made them by hand since 1962.

After getting the dough rolled out, just roll it up and cut thin with a real sharp knife. Add self-rising flour on a large cookie sheet, spread the noodles on it. Keep lots of flour on them until all done then let them dry.

Either cook in chicken or beef broth, I use canned broth, and add a full stick of margarine, cook till done. Or make ahead and freeze (remember to pinch off several balls of dough to roll out). My daughter always makes hers ahead for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. And my granddaughter makes them several times a week.

Source: This recipe was taught to me on the farm when I was 10 years old, it's a family recipe.

I find that a pizza cutter works great for cutting noodles.

How much flour?

Thank you so much for sharing. Its a lost art of making homemade noodles anymore. This sounds like a recipe my grandmother used. Thanks again

I bought an inexpensive noodle cutter. It works great.

Homemade Noodles
Making Homemade Noodles
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJune 9, 2008
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
Pool Noodles
Uses for Pool Noodles
Chicken and Noodles
Chicken and Noodles Recipes
🎉
🎄