Inside Out Bacon Cheddar Salmon Patty

Ingredients

• 1 can pink salmon
  • 2 pieces garlic chopped
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/3 sleeve saltine crackers crunched well

Directions

Ahead of time fry your bacon pieces slow as frying slow makes the flavor much better. Slice up cheddar cheese of your choice from the bar cheese size.

With all the first 5 ingredients mixed well by hand form thin patty for the bottom. Place fried bacon pieces in the middle, and then cheddar pieces on top of that. Form another thin pattie and place on top of first you've created and smash edges together. This recipe made me 3 softball size (before fried) patties. One is very filling and great with ketchup. They tend to fall apart so handle gently. I am not much of a fish lover and when I came up with this different way to make my 1.39 can of salmon different I was so amazed. I loved it! The flavor is terrific with the cheddar and bacon in there, mmm mmmm.

By Lori from Marion, AR

Salmon Patty on a Plate
Salmon Patty Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SeafoodSeptember 5, 2006
Smoked Salmon on Toast
Smoked Salmon Recipes
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave
bacon in a package
Freezing Bacon
2 Fried salmon patties with a wedge of lime and a cob of corn.
Fried Salmon Patties
🎉
🎄