Wedding Punch for 100
This is a recipe for Wedding Punch that serves 100 people.
- 6 packages Raspberry Kool-aid
- 2 dozen lemons
- 3 large cans pineapple juice
- 4 large bottles of gingerale
- 2 bottles of grenadine
- 6 cups of sugar
- 6 qts. water
- Mix all ingredients together in a large punch bowl.
- In an angel food cake pan (or Jello mold) pour in some of the punch and freeze.
- When it's time to serve float the frozen punch shape with some lemon slices.
- You can also float orange slices and some fresh strawberries. Or add scoops of rainbow sherbet.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide