What Causes Ear Mites?

I have found several 'cures' for ear mites - but what causes them in the first place? Contagion, air borne, outside like ticks, etc.? My furry friend is normally extremely affectionate, but it took me almost a week to figure out what was bothering him because he was keeping to himself and didn't want anyone anywhere near his head/ears. I got OTC meds, and his relief was immediate! I want to avoid ever having him suffer like that again.

doodles from Jersey

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://en.wikip  rg/wiki/Ear_mite

Discusses more of the causes and environmental treatment.

http://home.how  for-cats-ga5.htm

Google answers sooooo many questions !!

Treating Ear Mites
Treating Ear Mites
Pets CatsMarch 20, 2008
A man scratching his ear.
Causes of Ear Itching
Rendering of a dust mite on a white background.
Getting Rid of Dust Mites
A woman with swimmers ear.
Treating and Preventing Swimmers Ear
buzzing in your ear
Buzzing in Your Ears
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:10:56 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.