Soup Containers for a Truck Driver

I need to find cartons like campbell's microwavable soups come in for a truck driver. They can't wash dishes. Any ideas?

Polly from Baltimore, MD

Polly, have you joined the Freecycle Baltimore group yet? I am one of the moderators. If so, you should put out a wanted for these items. I know personally I have a couple in my pantry (still filled). Here's the link so you can join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclebaltimore/

Kim

I have a son who likes to take coffee to work but never remembers to return the containers. I bought cups with a lid that are made to take coffee to work. I don't see why they wouldn't work for soup. They are with the disposable plates and cups in the supermarket.

I am a truckdrivers Wife and would like any ideas You have came up with Polly. My Husband takes cans of spagehtti and soups and such. He then puts them in the dash over the defroster and turns the heat up. He also likes those Dinty Moore beef stews in the little microwaveable bowls. I pack Him fresh salads without the dressing of course. Dry cereal in an old margarine bowl, then half a gallon of milk in the cooler. And I slice up sausage and cheese and put them in a bowl w/ a lid. Then add ritz crackers in the sack. I have a lot of ways to do things...but it's the same old things. He needs something new.Thanks ! Chell turtlechell @gmail . com

My dad drove truck for 30+ years. If your husband comes home weekly, find a old metal thermos and fill with warm soup. Or, like the other poster said, soups, stews, canned goods. Buy a cheap coffee cup that plugs into the lighter outlet. He can pour his meals in the cup and have warm food. He can always rinse the only dish he needs ( the cup ) out at rest area/truck stops.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Microwave CookingNovember 14, 2005
Man Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Truck Driver and His Dog
Tips for Truck Driver's and Their Pets
🎄