Listening Suggestions For Online Radio Shows

I like to listen to radio shows that are available online while I clean house. I tote my laptop around and listen to The Dave Ramsey Show, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, and Car Talk. I enjoy these shows but lately I've been wanting something new and different to listen to. Can anybody recommend an informative radio show that is available online? Thanks!

Allison from TN

I listen to my local NPR station (OPB) often while I work, cook or do dishes (I have a radio set up in my kitchen). When on my computer, I stream it using Itunes (which is a free program for any computer platform). They have an entire section of radio stations that you can choose from, including many talk stations.

You could also get podcasts of programs this way too. I really enjoy listening to This American Life. It is always interesting, often funny and there are a ton of them online. I also like to listen to "Fresh Air", which is also available online. There are insightful interviews with all sorts of actors, authors and politicians. If you are interested in current events, there is a show that is on live at 10 AM PST called "World, Have Your Say". It is a BBC show that has people call in from around the world to talk about whatever subject is currently of interest. Sometimes it is U.S. issues and sometimes it is other parts of the world. It's very interesting getting a global view like that.

Have fun, I hope you get a lot of good suggestions. I would like to see them myself.

Jess

I love the Christian site http://www.oneplace.com/ and there are so many programs to choose from. I really enjoy the dramas...even the kids programs. I listen to these while I'm cleaning, too.

I think bbc.com has radio progams. Their website has enormous variety.

http://www.publicradiofan.com/ check out public radio type shows and stations from all over the world!It even has a radio guide of upcoming shows and times.

I've heard of npr and bbc but there are so many shows to choose from--which specific shows are your favorites?

I enjoy BOTT radio in the car. The station is 1090 a.m. Not sure of the site. Probably bottradio.org

I LOVE TO LISTEN ON-LINE TO CHRISTIAN RADIO "POSITIVE AND ENCOURAGING K-LOVE" AT K-LOVE.COM. VERY UPLIFTING.

Does anyone know of an on line "oldies" radio station.....60's 70's and 80's music?

EntertainmentJuly 20, 2007
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
All Band Radio
Using a Weather Alert Radio
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
SanDisk Sansa
Using a SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Player
🎉
🎄