Catchy Phrases For 8th Grade Football Homecoming Posters

Help! I am in charge of the posters for the 8th grade football float for homecoming. This is very important to me. Usually I don't get involved because I have M.S. But I really want to be involved with my sons activities. I need some catchy phrases for 2-3 posters. These young athletes have worked hard this year but haven't won a game, which also makes a saying hard to come up with. Any ideas help!

jerseymoon from Stockbridge, MI

What's the theme of the homecoming and what is the team name? I can really empathise with you. My son is a senior and went 5 years with only a handful of wins. The good news is this year all their hardwork has paid off and they are undefeated and have been named sectional champs. Well anyway, I usually focus the theme around their team mascot or the actual homecoming theme. Post that and maybe I'll have starting point.

For example: Real pirates never quit!

Carpe diem (means seize the day in latin)

Some of us could probably be more helpful if we knew the name of the team. (?)

Our team name is the panthers and they are the class of 2012. The 8th doesn't use the theme of the homecoming, just panthers and the year they graduate. Got any ideas?

Have you tried: we are the mighty (team name)

We dream BIG and dreaming BIG pays off.

Holidays and Parties Parties School HomecomingOctober 7, 2007
8th Graders
8th Grade Graduation Party Ideas
A wall poster rolled up in a cardboard tube.
Uses for Wall Posters
sports ball ornaments
College Football Themed Christmas Tree
Large picture frame.
Saving Money on Poster Framing