Microwaving Ramen

To cook ramen noodles in the microwave add 2 cups of water and noodles in a microwave safe 4 cup bowl. Cook for 5 minutes. Add season packet contents. I often add leftovers from the fridge to make a meal.

By Lisabm from Coos Bay, OR

To avoid boil overs in my microwave, I usually bring the water to a boil in the bowl, remove from the microwave, Stir the ramen noodles into the water, set a plate on top and let it set on the counter to "cook". The noodles will be ready in 3 or 4 minutes, I never use the packet of flavoring, but you can add it just before serving.

Harlean from Arkansas

Woman Microwaving Pasta
Cooking Pasta in a Microwave
Food and Recipes Food Tips Microwave CookingMarch 2, 2011
Ramen Noodles Being Lifted by Chopsticks
Creative Ramen Recipes
Package of Ramen Noodles
Uses for Ramen Seasoning Packets
🎄