Homemade Oven Cleaners

I need to remove built up fat on the stove knobs and I need a good recipe for oven cleaner.

By Eunice

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I mix 3 parts vinegar to 1 part Mr Clean (toxic green color) and spray that on your sponge or rag. Works like a charm for me. '')

Better yet, how about the MrClean magic erasers. When my mixture doesn't work on something that's what I use.

I have not idea, but be careful you don't clean too hard and erase the numbers of the oven knob. I did that, and had to buy a new one, I could have bought a new stove (not really, but close) cheaper. They wanted $45 dollars for a replacement. I ended up buying an oven thermometer ($15). And used it to mark the 200, 300, 400 etc on the knob. Use an indelible thin marker, and use the thermometer to get to the in between temps. Pain in the butt.

Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesFebruary 7, 2011
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Unseasoned Dutch Oven
Seasoning a Dutch Oven
Uses for Oven Cleaners
Uses for Oven Cleaners
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:23:52 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.