Garden: Roses

When I moved into my house 25 years ago, there was a wild rose bush growing by the back brick wall, I clip it back every year, and every year it delights me by blooming beautiful red roses.

By Eileen

Absolutely beautiful! How delightful for you to have when you moved in! I am a fan of roses also; due to limited space I have only 3 David Austin's English roses; the apricot colored one is so breathtaking that I feel strongly that EVERY one should have one!

Fabulous. Is it fragrant?

September 28, 2010 Flag

These roses blooming in my garden were the most beautiful color and after a light shower of rain the droplets only enhanced their beauty. Pause and smell the roses folks!

By Linn.2009

Garden: Roses

Answers:

Garden: Roses

Love it. I have lots of white ones that are fantastic and I do stop and smell them almost every day. Here's a cool site with lots of roses. I haven't ordered from them, but the pictures are great.

http://www.heirloomroses.com/
(07/01/2010)

By Allison5

July 1, 2010 Flag

I don't even like roses! I am more into lilies and irises, exotic and showy flowers. But a picture of a beautiful rose is worth sharing. I'd love to see some of the other member's colors of roses. They grow best with an eastern exposure, and use the rose hips, 60 times the antioxidants of a lemon!

By Linda

Garden: Roses

Garden: Roses

Garden: Roses

June 8, 2010 Flag

When you run out of ground to plant, there's only one way to grow! UP! I love roses and so wanted pink ones that trailed, so my dearest hubby made it happen. Roses in the air! The roses are trained to grow up and around the large posts set into the ground and then grow along the chain links set between the posts. The effect is magnificent! Not only do I get to enjoy them outside, I can see them from the windows of our home as do our neighbors!

By Linda from Northeast AL

Garden: Roses

Answers:

Garden: Roses

Beautiful, great idea, your husband and you are so smart. (04/26/2010)

By jamish

Garden: Roses

Just beautiful. I like this with Morning Glories and Moon Flowers. Thanks for sharing. (04/27/2010)

By keeper60

Garden: Roses

Thank you both so much! I grow my moonflowers on an arbor bench on my back patio and they, also, are just glorious! One of the best things about gardening is sharing, and I'm so happy you've enjoyed my photo. (04/27/2010)

By Honeylee

April 26, 2010 Flag

Garden: Roses

This picture was taken just a couple weeks ago at a place here in Columbus Ohio called the "Rose Garden"

By hisfee from Columbus Ohio

Answers:

Garden: Roses

Can I ask this question? The Rose Garden in Columbus, Ohio, is this where they held that Big Rose Show where people came from all other Countries back in the 80's, I believe? (09/03/2009)

By nhoj

September 3, 2009 Flag

Found this beautiful rose amongst all the plants that surround the new place we moved into, I love it!

Pink Rose
Pink Rose Photos
Photos GardenSeptember 28, 2010
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
🎄