Vinyl Wall Accents

Use inexpensive vinyl wallpaper for accents in your room if there isn't enough for your task. Buy it at thrift shops or rummage sales and get creative!

Make your own pattern of find something from many choices of free patterns online and trace it onto the back of the wallpaper (I used pre pasted). Cut out the design or shape and dampen it on the back with a slightly wet sponge (no need to get out the paper hanger toolkit) and apply it.

Mine turned out rather well and, in comparison to the vinyl wall art available to buy online, the price is perfect. My roll cost $1 and there is plenty left for many things! My junky looking desk top looks great covered with it and I didn't even adhere it due to possibly wanting to change it sometime, just cut it to fit and lay it on! Use the scraps for crafts, I chose stacked flowers I have punches of in several sizes of the same flower.

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

Vinyl Wall Accent #2

Vinyl Wall Accent #3

Vinyl Wall Accent #4

desktop

Where did you find free one at? I have looked everywhere.

Here's another project from the same roll of prepasted wallpaper that I started in my master bathroom. I have more pieces cut ready to paste up when I can

Updated again - as I try to do when I have a little time.

abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Crafts Home Decor WallsSeptember 9, 2009
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
🎉
🎄