Spell Checking Your Tips

Sew tat ewe dont maek speling mistaiks ore tyypoz wen ewe pozt tipz, ewe can tipe your tip intwo an email and run a spellcheck. Kopypaste the Korekt vershion onto the tip spase and everywon wil think ewe did it perfecktlly the furst tyme "GiggleGiggleGiggle" U^u^U

Source: Learned lessons lolol

By Doggy from TX

LAWL!

Here's a tip for spell checkers: After you complete your spell check, go back and read your message again. While the spell checker is a wonderful tool, it cannot check to see if a particular spelling is the one that fits your sentence. For instance, "They took 'there' bags and went home." Hum, could that sentence pass the spell check? Yes. So just do a quick read ... or maybe not so quick. Thanks for the tip though.

Amen. Personally, I'm mortified by spelling errors... Sadly that seems to be a fading trend these days.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

yeah - let's forget allll about sex slaves & white slavery, global warming, RFID implants,experiments on humans ,black ops,black budgets,cia mind control projects,covert ops & cover-ups,underground alien bases,voice to skull technology,the New World Order & the Illuminati & Skull n Bones,Electromagnetic Pulse Weapons & mind control towers (cell towers) killing off bees,Vatican Assassins,death cults etc & hit 'em where it REALLY hurts : in the spell check ;)<tsk> gotcha...

besides that - you reminded me of http://home.att.net/~velvet-hammer/fruitcake.html

but you can join my group if ya wanna :

http://groups.msn.com/prairieshadowsechos

I wish you lived closer to me I think we would get along great! I just read about this in the paper and they gave us a paragraph to read what fun! Ya know if you are having a Memorial day party you could make one paper up of saying's like that. Copy it and pass them out. The person who is done first and gets them all right should win some kinda prize. Have fun and more fun, Darlene

That was great!

I am a human spellchecker, I get nauseous when I see apostrophes out of place! They swarm over a page like fleas sometimes!

Remember the popular forward that said "Eye halve a spelling chequer, et laves an mai Pea Sea..."

Here's the secret to apostrophe's : they are actually a tiny arrow to point to where a letter was stolen. So **it's** is actually IT IS. The other use for one of these mini-arrows is to show possession (Linda's horse's foot's shoe is missing? say it's not so!) thanks for putting up with my mini-rant - Kim

Ok-- let's all have some fun...

:-)

Owed to the Spelling Checker:

I have a spelling checker

It came with my PC

It plane lee marks four my revue

Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,

Your sure reel glad two no.

Its vary polished in it's weigh

My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,

It freeze yew lodes of thyme.

It helps me right awl stiles two reed,

And aides me when aye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen

Eye trussed too bee a joule

The checker pour o'er every word

To cheque sum spelling rule.

Be fore a veiling checkers

Hour spelling mite decline,

And if were lacks or have a laps,

We wood be maid to wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling

Is checked with such grate flare,

Their are know faults with in my cite,

Of non eye am a wear.

Now spelling does knot phase me,

It does knot bring a tier.

My pay purrs awl due glad den

With wrapped words fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet

Of witch won should be proud.

And wee mussed dew the best wee can,

Sew flaws are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays

Such soft ware four pea seas.

And why I brake in two averse

By righting want too pleas.

--40--

There ya go!

Now we're talkin'!

Spelling words on a chalkboard.
Spelling Tips and Tricks
Computers Internet TipsMay 23, 2008
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Nearby Wildfire
Checking for Damage from a Nearby Wildfire
Man Having Stroke
Symptoms Of Stroke
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎉
🎄