Guinea Pig Won't Eat or Drink

By evelyn 1

hi my guinea pig won't eat, drink, or stand up. I think he has really bad constipation. It's too late to go to our local vet! What should I do? He's really sick, he has been like this for about 4 hours.

By iluvdawnie from Ireland

Showing: Answers Sort

By Robyn Fed 394 1,240 Flag

I would find the emergency vet clinic in your area and ask what to do about the situation. It might not have very long to live. I would make it comfortable, don't pick it up since it is probably in pain and let nature take it's course, and leave it in the hands of it's creator. If it is meant to be it will live until the next time you can get it to a vet. I hope all goes well for you and your little dear. Don't worry, leave it in God's hands and do your best. Blesings, Robyn

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Thomas 3 Flag

I think it will not live long and if it is too late and it's temperature is cold then it's body is shutting down and if it's old and not eating or drinking I would say wrap it in a blanket for some last moments!

Best of luck with your guinea pig -Technoboy24

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Pets Guinea PigsMay 5, 2009
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Ebola Virus Test
Ebola Virus Charities
Girl wearing a pig costume with a pink straw hat.
Making a Pig Costume
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
A tan and white guinea pig.
Caring For Pet Guinea Pigs
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2016 at 2:40:46 AM on 10.0.2.54 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings