Guinea Pig Won't Eat or Drink

hi my guinea pig won't eat, drink, or stand up. I think he has really bad constipation. It's too late to go to our local vet! What should I do? He's really sick, he has been like this for about 4 hours.

By iluvdawnie from Ireland

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would find the emergency vet clinic in your area and ask what to do about the situation. It might not have very long to live. I would make it comfortable, don't pick it up since it is probably in pain and let nature take it's course, and leave it in the hands of it's creator. If it is meant to be it will live until the next time you can get it to a vet. I hope all goes well for you and your little dear. Don't worry, leave it in God's hands and do your best. Blesings, Robyn

I think it will not live long and if it is too late and it's temperature is cold then it's body is shutting down and if it's old and not eating or drinking I would say wrap it in a blanket for some last moments!

Best of luck with your guinea pig -Technoboy24

Pets Guinea PigsMay 5, 2009
bank in shape of girl with pig tails
Creative Piggy Bank Ideas
Girl wearing a pig costume with a pink straw hat.
Making a Pig Costume
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:37:25 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.